Student Blogging Challenge Week 9: My Best Work! Or is it? – hmskylen

Hello guys and girls,

Today, I will talk about money, my favorites, and what is in my bucket list. I know I know. You guys thought I would tell you my best work. It is just the title of today’s Student Blogging Challenge! I hope you enjoy it because it is going to be exiting for me and maybe you!

So you guys are probably wondering, what should I explain or talk about first? I’ll tell you something, I have no idea what I should talk about first! Should I explain money or talk about what I want to do in my future? I’ll save the best for last so I will talk about my future! Lol. Just kidding. I will talk about money first.

Money is the thing you need to buy or purchase things. Without money, you can’t buy anything and you will starve because you have no food. Money usually takes the form of coins, banknotes and bank balances. There are different types of money or currency in different places. Now people ask this a lot and I do too. What is money made of? Put your guesses in the comments below and the winner will receive a comment back and you will go in my blog roll! Did you put it in? I hope you did! Now onto the next topic.

The next topic is my favorites. I am a sport, video game, and math kind of guy. I like all three of these things, but my favorite is sports. I love sports. You get to run around everywhere! My favorite sport is Basketball. I like basketball because I like to shoot the ball and run around while playing defense. My favorite basketball player is Kyrie Irving from the Celtics. I like him because he can dribble the ball really well. I also like volleyball and (American) football. I like football because running and catching the ball is fun. My favorite football player is Aaron Rogers from the Packers. He made so many deep passes and his Wide Receivers would somehow catch the ball! I will continue on a different paragraph since this paragraph is really long.

I will talk about why I like video games a lot. Video games help me stay happy when I am sad or bored. When I am bored, I play games if I am done with homework. The games I play a lot is World Of Tanks Blitz and Fortnite. If you play them, tell me you gamer tag in the comments. I like these games because they interest me.

The final thing I will talk about is my Bucket List. I want to do a lot of things in my bucket list. The first thing I want to do on my bucket list is go to Canada and watch a hockey or baseball game. I would want to go to Los Angeles and go to the beach. The final thing I want to do for my bucket list is go to Miami and go to a beach. So that is it for this blog. Let me know how good it was in the comments below. Thank you, and see ya!

LA Best Work!

In this blog, I will tell you my best work for Language Arts. My best work in this class so far is my Edublogs. The post I did good on was,” Should I have My Own Blog?”. If you want to see it, I will give you the link right below. I got a 95% from this. Here is also a picture of the blog.

Can I have My Own Blog?

This helps me for when I write essays, I can get all my details out. It can also help you and me on what is happening around the world.

That’s all for today.