It´s Good To Be Back – hmskylen

Hey guys,

Hello, my fellow earthlings. It is good to finally be back from the hiding in my secret cave. I am very excited to finally back posting blogs on SBC (Student Blogging Challenge), about what I like, and for about my life. I hope your ready because itś going to be a fun blogging year!

This blogging year will be full of amazement and fun. It will be a good experience for me because it will help me write better and share my life. I will try to post two blogs every week on one that is about me and one about SBC. So I hope you enjoy.

This blog is going to tell you about me. I am in the seventh grade. I will be posting a lot because It will help my grade go up and I want you guys to have the best info about me. After you read this blog, you will have the inspiration to post stuff more so that you can become a better student. After this Edublog year, I will be a great student because I will be good at writing, reading, and commenting. Now its time to share my message with the world.

If I shared one thing with the world, it would be to stop world war and have world peace. Out of everything I would choose, I would choose to stop world fighting. It can help the world have peace with every country and we can get along with everybody. There will be no bombs that will be sent to every country.

I would share all the food with everyone in the world so that everyone has a good life to live. I would give water so they can renourish their selves every day with water. I would give them clothes to wear. I would give them a place to live.

So that is all I would share with the world because that is what the world needs. God and happy and healthy people. So I hope you enjoyed my sharing and I am willing to see you in the next blog. See ya!

One thought on “It´s Good To Be Back – hmskylen”

1. Hi Kylen,
    I really like how you talked about your feelings for peace. I think peace is very important too. If you want to see my message to the world, come check out my blog.

-hmsskylar