Songs! – hmskylen

Hello reader,

I will talk about my favorite songs and what type of music I like. Everyone is different so please don’t judge my taste of music. I hope you enjoy!

I like a lot of types of music. I like pop, rap, and local music (Hawaiian Music). I will talk about pop first. I don’t really listen to much pop like I used to. My favorite artists are Bruno Mars, Selena Gomez, and Ariana Grande. I like Bruno Mars because he was from Hawaii. Here’s a picture of Bruno Mars with his crew. He is in the middle wearing the pirates shirt.

StephaneLecureuil Flickr via Compfight cc

Rap is a big part of my music. I listen to it every day. Some rappers I enjoy to listen to is Juice Wrld, XXXtentacion or X, Lil Baby, BlueFace, 6ix9ine, Cardi B, Lil Peep, Denzel Curry, and etc. These are just some of my favorite rappers. I have many more. Here’s a picture of my favorite rapper, X who was unfortunately killed last year which was very heartbreaking.

CharliePeacher Flickr via Compfight cc

Rip X. He was such a good man. Even though he has tattoos over his face, all of his songs had a good meaning.

My local songs are a big deal of me. I listened to it since I was a little kid. Some of my favorite singers are Kolohe Kai, Rebel Soulhjaz, Sammy Johnson, J Boog, etc. I also listen to full Hawaiian songs from Braddah Iz, Keali’i Reichel, and etc. I love my local songs!

So I hope you enjoyed my types of music! Comment down below your favorite song or type of music! Thank you!