I’m Back! But Not For Long?! – hmskylen

Hello guys and girls,

I am here once again to talk to you folks. Since I haven’t talked about what I enjoyed yet, I’ll talk about it right now. Well, lets get started.

This school year, starting middle school, was a great experience because it helped me learn a lot about middle school. It can be hard and simple sometimes. I enjoyed all the fun times with my friends this year before they leave. I enjoyed all the field trips and all the learning. What did you enjoy about school? tell me in the comments below.

Something I would change was when it was winter. By then, I was very busy doing sports so I couldn’t do that much work. I would have just done it earlier. I would also redo drama because I accidentally lost a paper that was needed because we were going to present in front of the class sometime later. And finally, I would redo Language Arts because I would blog more and get comments form others around the world.

took by myself

I am looking forward to doing my work next year. Also I’m looking forward for playing varsity volleyball and basketball for my school again. I am very exited for next years field trips. I am nervous for math because we are going to be learning pre algebra. So that’s it. That’s all my last words. She ya next year!

Image taken my me

hmskylen