Basketball – hsmkylen

Hello reader,

I will talk about basketball. Basketball is a very important part of my life. It’s almost as important as school and family, but those two are the most important. Without family or school, you can’t play. Basketball, if you didn’t know, is a game where you shoot a round ball into a big hoop. Behind the hoop is a backboard where you can bounce the ball into the hoop. Basketball has running and you always need to dribble when you have the ball. If you stop dribbling and start dribbling again, that’s called a double dribble. If you carry the ball while walking that is called a travel. If you carry the ball that’s called a carry. If you push or shove or do anything that hurts the player, that’s called a foul. If you kick the ball that’s called a kick ball violation. You have 5 teammates on the court and you have 4 quarters in a game. each basket is two points. There’s a three-point line where you can score three points. Here’s what a basketball hoop looks like.

stef demeester (sometimes off) Flickr via Compfight cc

The way we or my school plays is that we have four quarters. Each quarter is 6 minutes. We have 5 people starting and I think 7 people on the bench waiting. We have plays on inbound plays and what to run on offense. For defense, we have two plays. I personally love basketball because there’s running in it. I love to run.

So that’s basically it for this blog. Since Basketball is a fun sport, what’s your favorite sport? Comment down below!