My Favorite Brands – hmskylen

Hello readers,

I will tell you about my favorite brands! Now some of these brands have very expensive clothing that I can’t even afford and some have prices that are affordable. So I hope you enjoy!

The first brand is Supreme. Supreme has many expensive items like bags, shirts, and many more. Supreme is very expensive and even though the shirt may not look good, it can cost up to thousands of dollars! They also sell face masks, stickers, Skateboards, and more.

“100_2804editSupremeLetterbox”by imsoSyren is licensed under CC BY-NC-ND 2.0

The next brand is Bape. Bape is also known as Bathing Ape. Ever since I discovered Bape, I always wanted to buy a hoodie. The hoodies are nice and expensive. They also have shirts, bags, stickers, sweat pants, socks and etc. Most of the clothing is very expensive and the stickers are actually pretty cheap.

rc! Flickr via Compfight cc

The next brand is known everywhere. Adidas. I have many things I like about Adidas. The shoes are very nice. Adidas NMDs are expensive. The ultraboosts are also expensive. I also like the clothing.

Mak Ting Him Flickr via Compfight cc

The picture above is Adidas NMDs.

阿 light Flickr via Compfight cc

This picture is Adidas Ultraboosts.

The next brand I will talk about is Louis Vuitton. Louis Vuitton is a very expensive brand and has collabed with many other expensive brands. Some of its clothing can cost up to thousands. The clothing there is very nice and I would surely buy it.

The last brand I will talk about is Champion. Champion prices are cheap but I like some of their clothing. There clothing to me looks great. I want the Faze and Champion collab hoodie because it looks sick. I need it.

Thank you for reading this! Also, what are your favorite brands? Comment below!

Mahalo,

hmskylen