My Celebrations! – hmskylen

Hello readers,

I will talk about the celebrations that my family celebrates. I think that is kind of confusing actually. Here, I’ll say it in an easier way to say. I will talk about the holidays that my family celebrates. So lets get riiiiiiight into the news!!!

The first holiday my family celebrates is Christmas. Christmas is my favorite holiday. It is a time to get together and give each other gives. I love Christmas because you never know what you might get. On Christmas, I got a TV and and and Xbox one! I had no idea it was coming!

Picture from Creative Commons

The next holiday we celebrate is Thanksgiving. Thanks giving is a holiday were we show gratitude to others and for some people, they show it to God. Here’s some extra info about thanksgiving. We celebrate it every time at my grandma and grandpa’s house. I usually share to my family about who and what I am thankful for. 

A holiday fun for a lot of people is Halloween. Halloween is fun because you get to go trick or treating with your friends. I love it because we can go visit all the haunted places and get candy. Here’s some more info about Halloween.

A state holiday we celebrate is Kamehameha Day. Kamehameha day is celebrated by the islands of Hawaii. We celebrate it for Kamehameha the Great, the person who created the Kingdom of Hawaii. Some more info Kamehameha Day.

Another state holiday we celebrate is called Lei Day or May Day. We usually celebrate it by dancing hula at school. It is called lay day too. Our school celebrates it every 3 years.SOme more information on May Day or Lei Day.

Thank you for listening or reading this. If you would like to, please leave a comment thats says your favorite holiday! Thank you for listening!

Mahalo,

hmskylen